STUDENT KIT BUNDLE SHOP OPEN
FAO: All new students joining from September 2019.
Although one academic year has only just come to a close, the excitement of a new career in education and football at the NPL Football Academy (NPLFA) begins for the new intake of Academy students.
As you are aware the kit bundle is compulsory for you to be admitted onto the programme and there are also some added extras you can purchase if you wish.
Below are important time schedules for you to be aware of for you to purchase your kit bundle for the start of the NPLFA programme in September 2019. There is strict lead up times (to ensure they arrive on time) provided by our kit partners AFB Kits and Joma for you to follow.
Log on to afbkits.co.uk
· Select NPLFA from the tab next to HOME
· Select ‘STUDENT KIT BUNDLE’
· Select your ‘TOP SIZE’ and ‘BOTTOM SIZE’ (You can use the recommended size guide provided, please choose your sizes carefully as once the deadline has passed, sizes cannot be changed or a refund cannot be given for incorrect orders once they have been personalised)
· Input your initials (up to three letters)
· Select ‘ADD TO CART’
· If you wish to purchase extra items such as winter coats etc, browse the website and then select ‘ADD TO CART’
· When you are happy with what you have got, select the ‘TROLLEY’ in the top right-hand corner, this will take you to your shopping cart where you can review your order.
· In the box below the order where it says ‘SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER’ please put the name of the student and the club they are joining.
· Select ‘CHECKOUT’
· Input your ‘CUSTOMER INFORMATION’ with your email, telephone number and billing address for the debit/credit card that will be used and click ‘CONTINUE TO PAYMENT’
· Enter ‘PAYMENT METHOD’ information and select ‘COMPLETE ORDER’
· If ordered before the initial deadline of 7pm on Friday 9th August 2019, all items will be delivered to the education venue during the first week of the 2018/19 programme W/C Monday 9th September. Any orders after that date and it will arrive up to 28 days from the date of order.
PLEASE NOTE – Those parents/guardians/students who are wary of the potential outcome of their grades and subsequent acceptance on to the programme, you can still purchase the kit and receive a FULL GUARANTEED REFUND from AFB Kits if the education providers – once you have your results – deem you as not suitable to enrol on the programme for the forthcoming year. This can be refunded ONLY if we are informed of your grades and a decision made by the education providers by 5pm on Friday 23rd August, though hopefully that refund will not have to take place.
If you have any questions or queries, regarding the above or in general relating to the kit procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com